Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dear son:

No, I did not know there were hearts on the toilet paper.

No, that is not why I bought it. I didn't know the hearts were on there until now.

No I did not put them on there.

Really, I didn't put them on there. I did not come home and emboss the toilet paper with hearts. They were that way when I bought them.

No, I did not know there were hearts on there when I bought the toilet paper.

Yes, it has hearts on it because we love each other.

No I did not put them on there for that reason, I did not put them there at all.

No I did not buy the toilet paper with hearts on it because we love each other. I bought it because it is made from recycled paper and it was cheaper than the Seventh Generation TP.

NO I DID NOT KNOW IT HAD HEARTS ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT!!!

Please....please stop...we have the same conversation every time you use the bathroom. It has surpassed cute and amusing and is now starting to grate on my nerves.

Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

I love you (but that is still not the reason I bought toilet paper with hearts on it)

Mommy


No comments: