Monday, September 29, 2008

Rainy Sundays are followed by.......

Sick Mondays?

My happy camping monkey is now camped out on the sofa in a different way. He went to school today and before noon had two visits to the school nurse because he said his ear hurt. The second time his temp was over 100, and he was crying because it hurt. So I called his doc, and picked him up.

His appointment isn't until 2:45 and right now, my kid that never stops...NEVER naps is sacked out asleep on the sofa. No, I'm not the mom who usually documents her sick kid via photos...but he looks so sweet sleeping there with his hands under his head I couldn't resist. Sweet but feeling yucky. Poor bubs :(

1 comment:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

So happy to have found your blog! Hope your little guy is feeling better soon :O)