Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally!!!


S7300958
Originally uploaded by violetmoonfairy2002
I listed one of the new items I made to my Etsy shop! This is a neck warmer/cowl made from handspun Corriedale wool. Ohhh..it is so yummy I almost don't want to part with it. However, I have enough scarves, cowls etc. and I don't need one more.

Here is the listing in my shop with more photos:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16773479

I took advantage of being home during the day today and took pictures. I really need to buy decent lighting for my lightbox. Daylight is what works now, and I don't usual get to see much daylight when I am home. In addition to this I took pics of a hat, and two ruffley scarves. Done but not photographed are two sets of face scrubbies and a kool aid dyed mobius cowl. My first crochted items yay!!!

Tomorrow I will post photos of my Little Black box goodies! Stay tuned!

No comments: