Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shophandmade.com

The old addage "don't put all your eggs in one basket" keeps coming to my mind. I listed some of my stitch markers on shophandmade.com about a month ago, but really haven't done any promoting of the site. I see ads for them all the time on MySpace.

I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, but I don't want to spread myself too thin either. I mean let's face it I've neglected my Etsy shop over the last month or two. So I guess I've just neglected my shophandmade.com shop more!

If you are looking for handmade, remember Etsy isn't the only game in town. You can also try Shophandmade.com, Handmadefuzion.com(I'll promote them even though they rejected me!), Lollishops(not open yet). I know there are other's out there, I'm just can't remember what they are at the moment.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I've tried a few other venues, but have not been successful. I used to sell well on eBay however their fees got way to high so I had to give up my shop there.

Debbie Gootter said...

I fell the way you do- spread too thin sometimes. Some of the other places to sell is DaWanda- eCrater& WinkElf