Friday, October 24, 2008

So excited!

First, I ordered my Little Black Box today. Last time I ordered on a Friday and had it by Monday. I can't wait to see what is in there!

Second, it is almost Samhain. This is my time of year! I love the cool crisp air, and just the feel of the season. I am a Samhain girl!

Third, it is the week before Halloween. While it is cool to see how excited my son is to dress up and go trick or treating, that is not what excites me the most about this upcoming week. It is the horror movie bonanza that is going to start tonight! Tonight, tonight, it's coming tonight! Heee...I sound like the father from a Christmas Story when talking about when his major award will arrive.

Hmmm...completely random and unrelated thoughts: I use exclamation points, " ", and ( ), entirely too much when I write. Also, I think bonanza is becoming a favorite word. I've used it twice today, and I seem to recall using it a lot lately.

3 comments:

moxylyn said...

LOL I use exclamation points alot too! I think it's a good thing isn't it?

Jersey Girl, Meatless Girl said...

LOL..I think it is, but then I try to imagine talking like that and think I would sound pretty odd.

Kim Caro said...

glad to hear you got tons of fun happening in your life :)