Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's almost time.....

...for October's Little Black Box They go on sale on tomorrow!! I can't wait to order one again. I meant to do a blog review of my LBB items last month, but I never got to it. I did post pics and comments for last month's box on my Flickr page.

If you were thinking of getting a LBB (or sending samples to be in one), but weren't sure of the type of things to expect, this should give you an idea what might be in the box. I paid ....I think it was 25ish dollars including shipping for the box, and got about 18 - 19 cool treasures! It's very exciting to open the box because you just don't know what you are going to find. Also, you can go to The Little Black Box website, click on who's in the box and you will see the vendors who have sent in samples, complete with links to their shops.

I can't wait to order, and show off the great handmade things I got!

No comments: