Saturday, August 23, 2008

Light box


The light box was finished today!! Here it is all set up:


So....the lights on either side didn't work so well. First one lamp didn't work when I plugged it in. So back to Walmart I go! I tried it with the one light, but the light was yellow..not the bright white I was looking for. I was thinking brighter bulbs...something. My place get some natural like, but not as much as I was looking for. Then is occurred to me...........you have a sun porch dummy! So off I went and put the light box on the dryer and opened the blinds...TADA!!! Nice white clean light. It was getting late in the day, and the sun was starting to head toward the other side of the house, but I think the box worked well. I like the box because it is like a little mini studio that I can put props, or have a clean white background. No more floral sofa print showing up in my pics. As I said the day was getting late so I did brighten the pics with Gimp. Here is a sample of the pics before photo box..and after:

No comments: