Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My first ACEO


After finishing all the work I could do on my photo box last night, I finished up my first ACEO. It is wool felted and I call it Fall Sunset . I posted it to Etsy right away. It has gotten a few hits and one heart without much promotion.
I really enjoyed working on it...I think I may do another one. Things seem to go in cycles with me. I create something new to me, and then do more of the same type of item. Then I move on to something else...and make a few of that type. I'll take that as a positive thing. It means I have a good selection of items, as opposed to meaning I have project ADD!

1 comment:

Treasures by Tina said...

I love your ACEO! I'm just learning to needle felt and can't wait until my stuff actually starts to LOOK like something! :P