Monday, August 4, 2008

The search for inventory continues

I finished a couple of items for my shop last night. They are part of a set and I'm running out of yarn. I think I have some variegated yarn that will work with the solid color I've been using. I'm just having project ADD. I'm working on one thing and thinking of the next.

I see that Michaels is having a sale this weekend (I think it is this weekend). I may need to go and stock up on some beads and findings. Maybe some more cotton yarn. I'm trying to work through what I have in my stash, but I'm really itching to use some more eco-friendly yarns..a hemp cotton blend is what is on my mind now...organic cotton too.

Busy weekend coming up, I don't know how much I will get done tomorrow workwise. I actually have 3 BBQs to go to. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to get to them all and have to tell a friend I can't go to their LuQ. I'll defintely be carrying some projects with me to work on if I can. Tonight I need to bake cookies for one picnic, and work on some projects.

No comments: